Don't let your travel plans grind to a halt.
Nothing spoils a holiday like an unexpected expense, so before you leave home, make sure you have PremierCare™ Travel Insurance*. We can arrange a policy with a comprehensive range of benefits whether you are travelling around the world or just interstate.
Plus there are several attractive features including:
- No excess to pay on claims (please see Note 1 below).
- Plans to suit all travellers:
- Single or Family Plans including dependants (please see Note 2 below) for no additional premium
- Duo - travelling with a friend? Consider the Duo option and you could both save on your premium
- Frequent Traveller
- Budget Medical and Rescue
- Luggage and personal effects
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits
- Overseas medical, dental and hospital expenses
- Accidental death, permanent disability and loss of income
- Personal liability
- Rental vehicle
- And more
Please refer to the policy for details of these benefits and others.
Worldwide assistance 24 hours a day
Travel Insurance includes automatic access to worldwide 24-hour emergency assistance provided by Allianz Global Assistance (AGA). The AGA team consists of medical advisors and other international travel specialists who can assist you with any emergency. Urgent messages to your family or employer can also be arranged.
How to apply:
There is no application form to complete. You can get a quote and apply:
- Over the phone by calling us on 13 25 85 or
- Online. Purchases online can only be accepted with a credit card payment using Visa Card, MasterCard or American Express
Click here to quote and buy your Travel insurance online
Click here to read our Product Disclosure Statements
1. An excess applies for all claims relating to a medical condition for travellers aged 81 years and over. Please refer to the PDS for more information.
2. Dependants are your children or grandchildren under 21 years of age, not in full time employment and travelling with you on the journey.